Monday, November 5, 2012

A Start to Things

To be honest, I would much prefer to write my thoughts, interests, and opinions in a cute little private journal. A book that when I write down something completely stupid or crazy (and I inevitably will) I could just put that book aside or throw it away, start anew and NO ONE KNOWS.  There's something about putting it all out there on the internet just feels wrong.   Just to start there are so many freaky predators out in the vast emptiness that is the web!  You make just one off-hand comment about where you live and some weirdo takes a shine to you and who knows what could happen! 

But I decided to give this a try for 2 reasons. 1) I have always wondered what other people think of things.  If my way of thinking on this or that was completely insane,.  Not that it matters really but a bias-free opinion can shed SO much light on things sometimes.  2) My infant son takes his naps lying on me and it's just so much easier to type with one hand than it is  to hold open a book, hold down pages, AND write all at the same time.

I think this blog will be about the world revolving around ME (so basically a blog about my son) but who knows! It may end up being a blog dedicated to something totally random like  false eyelashes or something.  I may mess with this blog for three days and decided it's completely not for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment